Join the list of prominent National and Local companies and organizations who support the events produced by Promotions One. Each event presents you with several sponsorship levels to best fit your company's needs and goals to reach your target market and become associated with influential events.
Promotions One raises over $1 million dollars across their combined events per year in Sponsorship.
We'd like to thank our Presenting Sponsors for their continued support.
Red, White, & BOOM! Presenting Sponsors: NBC 4, WNCI 97.9, Pepsi
First Night Columbus Presenting Sponsors: Limited Brands Foundation, Greater Columbus Arts Council
WaterFire Columbus Presenting Sponsors: WBNS 10 TV, The Columbus Dispatch, AEP
Promotions One will conduct marketing and sponsor solicitation through use of the following three-pronged approach:
- Inventory current clients partners and assess their marketing needs.
- Develop a strategy for outreach based on inventory (develop attractive and comprehensive sales packages and materials that will result in successful sponsorship solicitation efforts).
- Expand the clients solicitation base by incorporating Promotions One sponsorship database into the effort.
- Include media sponsorships with overall marketing pursuits.
- Listen: visit with each sponsor pursuit and identify their marketing needs and affinities
- Respond: immediately respond with an effective plan to help the sponsor meet stated and implied marketing goals
- Finalize and deliver a sponsor service plan
- Return to each sponsor/client (at the end of the project) a report that benchmarks their sponsorship satisfaction
In summary, Promotions One will:
- Prepare a pursuit list of potential sponsors
- Create sales presentations
- Secure sponsors to financially support the event
- Work with media partners to ensure proper sponsor coverage
- During Event: Execute all sponsor benefits on-site
- Post-Event: Administer and collect all sponsor recap reports
- Create sponsor wrap-up notebooks to display fulfillment of sponsorship benefits
for sponsorship opportunities and options.